Salary : 6000-7000 L.E
Location : Elmaadi
Working Day: 6 Day in a week
Working Hour: 9:00Am - 6:00Pm
• At least (2) years of working experience in a senior accounting level
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Abilities to detail and analytical skills
• Can be use Accounting software
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively
• Strong work ethic and team working skills are required
• Ability to manage own workload and priorities activities accordingly
• Ability to problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in English
Summary Job Description
• Overview monitoring of the financial situation of the organization
• Issue and report financial statements to Management
• Make updates, give regular information and recommendations about the financial situation and financial management of the organization.
• Development of estimated budgets for new business plans, projects.
• Keeping accounts in accordance with the financial policy, procedure, and standards
• Systematically recorded for all of receipts and payments, outstanding bills, cash transaction, and all financial statement reports are accurate and timely.
• Ensure checking all the receipts and payments, outstanding bills are accurate and timely.
• Ensure checking the daily cash entry and bank transactions are accurate and systematically record.
• Prepare journal transaction, Advance claims are ensuring systematically and timely.
• Ensure systematically recorded the reconciled account receivable and payable by the respective companies and respective bank accounts.
• Provide accurate accounting data for the statement of the tax report.
• Ensure makes yearly account closing is accurate and in-time completed.
• Prepare and check account data and ledgers for the yearly financial report are accurate and timely.