About the job
Join us as a DevOps Senior Engineer on our License Management Services team in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a DevOps Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for developing systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, you will take technical ownership of high-level feature requests, and coordinate with the US, Egyptian teams. You will design and implement features, often spanning multiple components within the project infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience on setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets.
- Designs, plans, implements and administers a DevOps pipeline with core capabilities, including reporting and full system integration.
- Leads design efforts, defines end to end architectures, oversees and performs research studies and presentations that include recommendations, and implements solutions.
- Works with other Information Technology (IT) groups in defining architectures and leading projects that cross functional agency systems and other state entities that require coordinating, planning, and scheduling during project transition, development, and implementation stages.
- Active hands-on engineering, development, integration, and administration of DevOps tools. Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools.
- Coaching of DevOps capabilities, and creation of education materials to be used throughout the organization.
- Ability to make well-informed decisions on DevOps tooling and implementation recommendations based on real-world professional experience.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ Years of Experience in Software engineering.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Must have a Hands-on experience on setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices and other web applications, and managing secure secrets.
- Working knowledge of container orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Expertise in multiple DevOps tool sets such as: GitLab, Docker, Hashicorp Vault, SonarQube, Artifactory, Checkmarx, Dynatrace/Prometheus.
- Expertise in Creating GitLab CI\CD Pipelines.
- Experience with declarative and imperative languages (e.g., yaml, json, python etc.)
- Automation skills using a combination of scripting (like Bash, PowerShell) and third-party tools is preferred