Marketing Operations Manager - Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and deploy an audience-centric calendar of marketing initiatives that enable Philips customers to understand the unique impact that Philips solutions & technologies have towards the quadruple aim of care - improved patient and staff experience, improved outcomes and lower cost of care.
As this is a META role candidates with work experience in MENA, Gulf region, UAE, Saudi Arabia would be preferred.
You are responsible for
· Facilitate the Market’s annual planning processes, ensures coordination of the Market marketing plans & District Marketing Plans
· Consolidates and maintain the overall calendar of health systems marketing activities across the META region
· Works with wider team to project managers / keeps calendar of activities on track
· Owns and supports activation of key marketing activities across specific integrated value propositions, and districts
· Process owner and expert for key marketing functions such as events excellence, webinars
· Process owner and expert for key content, legal and regulatory processes
· Maintains ROI and analytics for calendar of activities
You are a part of
a dynamic multi-country and multi-business marketing engagement and operations team who design and bring to life impactful 360 degree marketing initiatives; building the brand & business together, with a Customer First approach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· 5 years- experience in marketing operations or marketing project management
· Minimum 3 years proven experience in a B2B (healthcare, technology, pharma) environment deploying the marketing mix – events, webinars, digital, PR
· High level of organizational skills, project management skills, agility to deploy in a complex matrixed environment, facilitation and influencing skills
· Arabic & English fluency
· Good presentation skills