Senior Graphic Designer - IQVIA
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Developing, creating, and executing visual concepts to communicate client’s briefs and ideas.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Designing artwork for all social media platforms.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- UI/UX is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 2 - 6 years of relevant experience in graphic design and social media campaigns is a MUST. Experience in mobile design is a plus.
- After Effect is a plus.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, advertisement and multimedia design.
- Fluency in English language is a Must.
- Courses or previous experience in photography projects is a plus.
- Able to work on photography and videography projects is a plus.
- Excellent communication, leadership, mentorship and time-management skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented and passionate.