Sales Coordinator - PepsiCo
- Ensuring all customer orders are processed through the system in line with KPI’s.
- Downloading customer orders and inputting them into the system.
- Generating invoices required to process customer orders.
- Following up to ensure that the finance team sets up new customers in the system promptly.
- Monitoring that sales do not exceed customers credit limits unless authorized. Executing the approval process in case of any requirement to extend customer credit.
- Following up with Accounts Receivable to ensure the timely input of dispute cases and claim rebate management.
- Consolidating the monthly sales target at route level for each region and communicate to control / payroll.
- Updating Regional Sales manager on the status of orders and seeking guidance on any issues as needed.
- Supporting the Sales Lead with all initiatives to improve Global Business Services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Commerce.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Fluent English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of SAP and BI would be beneficial
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable