We are seeking for Mechanical engineer
• Monitors all equipment’s on production line, makes necessary adjustments and/or repairs to maintain smooth running of production line.
• Ensures that production targets are met in respect of efficiency, minimum wastage and operating rates.
• Implements the regular preventive maintenance program, recommends any additional needs not included in the preventive maintenance programs.
• Anticipates / repairs any defects which may cause production lines stoppage.
• Fabricates or repairs parts and fixtures of defectives components.
• Prepares reports on any comments or complaints on machine operation.
• Performs additional tasks/modifications on production line, as directed by Production Manager.
• Enforces company safety rules and fire regulations, and ensure a clean and safe work area.
• Performs any other duties assigned by direct superior.
• Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment
• Performing periodic inspections on plant, machinery and automated systems
• Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work
•Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order
• Ensuring that machinery and equipment meets safety regulations
• Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures or malfunctions
• Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components
• Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 4-6 years ‘of experience in a similar position
Mechanical maintenance engineers are required to have the following skills:
• Knowledge of how mechanical systems and hydrolic equipment work
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schemes
• Manual skills necessary to carry out maintenance operations
• Ability to use maintenance software and electronic management systems
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to intervene promptly and efficiently, where required
• Reliability and flexibility