Financial Analyst - GSK
Major responsibility is to ensure accurate & timely reporting of all closing activities along with business planning and forecasting. Also, this role will act as the finance interface with the PM regional finance controller team and planning hub to ensure all their requirements are met.
- Support month-end closing & sign-off for actuals results.
- Reviewing & analyze the monthly actual results vs plan.
- Providing all commentaries for the flash sales & GP comments vs plan.
- Support forecasting, budgeting and performance review processes with data analysis, reporting, business partnering and with insight on business performance.
- Support SG&A planning by cost center and by account, working closely with the units on delivering the FY plan and identifying any risks/opportunities monthly.
- Quantifying all risks and opportunities vs. Plan and Latest estimates, to supporting commercial team in building/ mitigation plans.
- Supporting Core commercial cycle & Pre-Demand Review Meeting process (DRM), Challenging the volumes & sales forecast.
- Ad-hoc requests and other tasks provide business partnering to commercial and non-commercial functions.
- Assist other functions on their projects, actualized spends and provide guidance on their variance analysis.
Education And Experience
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting
- 4-5 Years of relevant work experience preferably with either Pharma, FMCG’s and auditing background.
- Excellent command of English language.
Essential Skills And Abilities
- Expert level analytical & Financial modelling skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must.
- Communication skills.
- Stakeholders management experience.
- Financial Controlling.