Electrical Mechanical Site Engineer (Light Current)
An open day for interviews is on Monday 20/9/2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm At the company's headquarters: 29st Makram Ebeid, Nasr City, first floor
About the Job
• Experience In Security ( CCTV - Access Control - Gate Solution )
• Determine project amount of wire, fixtures, and other materials the project will require.
• Resolving electrical issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications.
• Help in preparing project plan, installation, and implementation for light current.
• Can read manuals and implement, estimate manpower and timelines.
• Conduct testing and maintenance on electrical and Mechanical systems, including final inspections prior to job completion.
• Manage construction schedules related to electrical elements of job sites.
• Conduct tests of electrical systems throughout the construction process.
• Test individual components or the whole system (Integration).
• Mechatronics .
• B.Sc. in electrical engineering.
• At least 0 to 3 years’ experience in light current.
• Background in electrical design and specifications.
• Have a full knowledge in classic control and plc.
• Team leadership.
• Project management – for planning and executing large-scale projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams and problem-solving skills.
• Budgeting skills.
• Communication skills - effectively communicate with construction managers, architects, and other engineers throughout a project’s development and execution.
Company headquarters Nasr City.