- Executes Audit fieldwork
- Ensure audit work addresses key risks identified
- Obtain sufficient background information and knowledge, understanding of overall business process, and identification of key risks to properly plan and complete field work, and
- Coordinating field work with business units
- Evaluate system of internal controls to be carried out during audit to achieve audit scope.
- Develops audit findings and recommendations, and discusses findings with auditees/client to reach agreement or understand their concerns on corrective actions.
- Maintain proper filing for working papers and record notes and obtain sufficient evidence to support audit findings and recommendations.
- Report and document the results of field work in order to support findings, prepares report summarizing field work and briefs auditees or management as deemed necessary.
- Conducts regular follow-up exercises to review status of agreed actions (with reporting to Audit Committee - where applicable) to provide assurance or an updated status on the implementation of the agreed actions.
- Develop and maintain on going reporting to the Internal Audit management.
- Maintains professional standards of work, keeps current with Internal Audit best practices and uses own professional judgment as and when required. Regular contact with Chief Officers and Directors to discuss audit scoping, audit interviews, and briefings on outcomes of audits.
- Maintains sufficient general knowledge of overall company procedures, policies and objectives in order to more efficiently identify potential risk areas.
- Provides input to the development of the overall Audit Plan, by assessing and prioritizing risks both within individual business areas and at a corporate level; to ensure that audit efforts and resources are focused on areas of higher risk.
- Participate in the process of expressing an opinion on the effectiveness & efficiency of internal controls.
- Conducts work in accordance with the existing Policies, Procedures and including the established HSE and code of business.
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Minimum Experience: 6-9 years of experience in the internal audit, external auditor wishing to shift can also apply.
- Job-Specific Skills: Fluent in Both English & Arabic.
- Professional qualification : CIA or CPA or ESAA , or in its way (partially completed parts )
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information