You will be responsible for one of the following areas based on needs
- Invoice & Debit notes processing
- Vendor Payments Prepare the payment proposal as per agreed calendar, ensuring the correctness and respecting the deadlines.
- Maintain vendor master data up to date
- Analyze vendor accounts, solve negative balances Reconcile vendor statements.
- Quality & Performance, Meet the defined KPI within PtP department,
- Follow the process and company policies
- Invoice and Credit notes processing
- Bank receipts and payments
- Maintain customer master data up to date for tax purposes
- Quality & Performance, Meet the defined KPI within OtC department, Follow the process and company policies.
Travel and Expenses area
- Expense Note processing
- Prepare the payment proposal as per agreed calendar, ensuring the correctness and respecting the deadlines
- Prepare payments for approved advances correctly in ERP system
- First line support for Concur to the customer center employees.
- Perform at the highest quality level, Meet the defined KPI within T&E department , Follow the process and company policies
- Supplying auditors with the required data for the audits in the region
- As a person, you are analytical, proactive, solution oriented and used to work under time pressure.
- Transactional based exposure.
Experience And Knowledge
- We are looking for a person with a university degree Accounting or similar.
- Max 5 experience in accounting audit firms or multinational experience is a must.
- Experience in the Accounts Payable area is a plus.
- Good command (written and verbal) of English and Arabic language is required; additional languages is a plus.
- End-user experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as experience of working with ERP and scanning and workflow systems required.
Passionate people create exceptional things