We are looking for HR Specialist (payroll and personnel) to join in Arab Union Glass factory 5th settlement with the following requirements:
• Responsible for collecting all the needed data for the monthly payroll including Overtime, and Absence leaves management, Loans, if any.
• Preparing payroll including gross salary and any other deduction to calculate the net salary.
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data on updated excel sheets.
• Updates payroll/Personnel records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Ensure payroll records meets 100% taxation and labor law compliance standards
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Suitable qualification.
- from 3 to 5 experience
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- English level: good
- Males Only