National Key Account Manager - Kuehne+Nagel
Join our Sales team in Cairo and lead the accounts of our Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Industrial and Automotive verticals in Egypt!
You will be responsible for attracting customers from the market and maintaining strong relationships with them. You will have to ensure that Kuehne+Nagel is in a strong position to participate and win national, regional, and/or global RFQs, tenders, or bids.
- Directly manage and sell all Cross Vertical Key Accounts that are present in country
- Act as the main liaison between customer and Kuehne+Nagel contacts to ensure an aligned approach
- Build strong relationship with as many points of contact as possible to ensure a long standing business partnership
- Understand and communicate local customer needs throughout the organization, particularly to the Regional and Global Key Account Managers
- Meet or exceed set targets & goals as determined by the company
- Communicate, support and co-ordinate specific customer requirements (including RFQ's) with the organization, particularly with the Regional and Global Key Account Managers
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a similar discipline
- Minimim 5-7 years' experience in Sales and Account Management experience in the freight forwarding industry, with a Cross Vertical experience
- Willingness to work in a team, able to drive business and potential to come with business solutions
- Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication skills in English and outstanding performance in closing deals
- Strong leadership skills - with a focus on professional and personal staff development