Senior Accountant at Giza Systems
- -Maintain and review all long-term contracts (rent, utilities, maintenance…etc.) to determine due receivables and process it in due time.
- Review company received requests to issue invoices to ensure that they are allowable and authorized.
- Review and receive from all the company invoice requests and process the invoices for customers.
- Ensure the adequate accounting cycle for customer orders/ sales orders through reviewing the customer balance, in the process of issuing customer invoices.
- Review down payments from customers.
- Send periodic statement of accounts to customers, to ensure that the company’s receivables, matches the customers balance.
- Issue invoices requests for all projects, maintenance contracts and per-call.
- Review the reconciliation of outstanding invoices by matching the collected invoices against the issued invoices, ensuring the accuracy of the calculated outstanding balance.
- Establish excellent working relationships within functions across the organization to ensure that the business priorities are implemented effectively.
- Analyze financial and business performance against key business metrics.
- Perform financial modeling and ad hoc financial analyses of Divisional financial performance to support strategic planning processes.
- Foster a learning organization model.
- Provide training and development opportunities and serve in mentoring role for team.
- Follow-up on the issued invoices on different projects.
- Lead, coach & appraise his/her direct subordinates, as well as assist to prepare their development & training plan.Follow up on the collection of these invoices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills, strong work ethic and detail orientated
- Ability to create and give presentations to executive management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English
• Excellent Accounting Skills
B.Sc. in of Commerce with Accounting Major