Sr. Structural Engineer Vacancy:
For immediate hiring!!!
· Ensure structural adequacy for all structural elements of all projects.
· Timely submission of Structural Calculations.
· Update the program of structural calculations submissions, to meet the project program deadlines.
· Cost efficient Structural Design and therefore consideration of alternate designs.
· Clear logical and well-presented structural justifications.
· Coordination with Technical office design engineers during preparation of the shop drawings and fabrication orders to ensure that all the façade items are structurally adequate.
· Meet with client and their Structural Engineers.
· Meet with Project Management before and during project implementation.
· Maintain the updated copies of international standards related to Structural Engineering and also applicable local rules and regulations related to construction and curtain walling.
· Site attendance for regular follow up (if needed).
4 – 6 years of experience (Aluminum façade industry – a must)
Familiarity with different façade systems as well as local and international systems.
Familiar with structural; analysis software sap200 STAAD pro Maple.
Excellent computer skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Good command of English language written and spoken.
Self-motivated, disciplined and well organized.
Ability to meet targets and deadlines while maintaining professional standard.