EDECS is looking for a Technical Office Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
10-15 years of experience.
4 years in managerial level
– Supervise and review the preparation of construction method statements with construction personnel.
– Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams.
– Organize and direct supervision of the staff and activities concerned with the technical office department.
– Ensure adherence to technical office policies and procedures through continuous review of the project contracts, terms, and conditions, time schedule, review of design drawings, and owner/consultant’s bill of quantities.
– Ensure an effective material management process relating to, submitting the approval process.
– Ensure proper distribution of all updated & approved project documents to all project concerned parties to keep them all updated.
– Review and approve the scheduled bills of quantities, request for information (RFI), and subcontractors’ invoices.
– Review monthly owner’s invoices and ensure their comprehensiveness and accuracy.
– Support planning and cost control department in monitoring monthly construction progress.