CRC-DORRA “Member of DORRA Group” is eagerly looking for highly motivated, competent, and professional calibers enjoying a high degree of commitment and enthusiasm to be part of its Engineering team :
Job Title: Structural Shop Drawings & BIM Engineer
Job Code: STC-BIM-GP-COM
Location: Giza Projects
· BSc in Structural Engineering from a reputable university.
· 6+ years of experience with min. 3+ years of experience using BIM.
· Excellent experience with Revit, Navisworks, and the Egyptian Code of Practice.
· Previous experience working for prestigious fully-finished projects (towers, hotels, administration/commercial buildings, hospitals, etc.).
· Reviewing the structure IFC drawings and highlight any concerns, discrepancies, etc. and raise needed RFIs.
· Troubleshooting of technical issues in coordination with the Consultant and project team.
· Modeling and Production of shop drawings using Revit.
· Creating Revit families to match the approved material submittals.
· Coordinating with different disciplines.
· Reviewing BIM models and producing Clash reports from Naviswork.