Senior accountant - General Ledger at Al Ahram Beverages Company
- Responsible for group companies Ledger as well as Intra-Company transactions.
- Analyze monthly balance sheet and Income statement.
- Ensure that all reconciliations prepared by all sections have been performed correctly.
- Support in the internal and external audit inquiries and requirements.
- Review and reconcile intra-company balances on a monthly basis and follow up on any differences.
- Calculate and record month-end accruals and prepayments.
- Assist in implementing a new automated accounting system.
- Complete monthly close entries and adjustments.
- Handling scrap customers in all legal entities
- Clearing of manual GL accounts
Communication and Work Relationships:
- Planning and controlling team
- Process and continuous improvement team
- All other accounting teams
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce or similar
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in accounting
Skills and Abilities:
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent command of Microsoft office especially (Excel – PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of accounting and reporting standards.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken
- Computer skills
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to work with deadlines / under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Team player
- Continuously grows & Develops
- Presentation & Communication skills.