Customer Service Executive - Jotun
• Execute customer’s orders by processing and coordinating closely among the operations departments for order processing and delivery flow to ensure good and efficient customer service is provided.
• Perform invoicing of Customers’ orders in an accurate and efficient manner and respecting local laws and Jotun procedures.
• Coordinate the activities within the Customer Service Department assuring that the Customer orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner, promoting lean solutions and best practices.
• Follow up Customers’ complaints to ensure they are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner by issuing investigation tasks followed by conclusion input and raising requests for return notes and credit notes where required.
• Actively handle customers' inquiries through e-mail, telephone or face to face in a timely and professional manner in order to provide a high-quality customer service.
• Handle customer complaints effectively by quickly understanding the issue and coming up with sound solution in order to increase customer’s satisfaction
• Verify, enter and review system prices accurately with the customer’s purchase orders and sales orders.
• Communicate with sales and customers to verify that all details are correct and clear up any missing details or inconsistencies on orders.
• Monitor daily follow up of orders and change dates if applicable to achieve correct backlog and OTIF.
• Handle approved Sales Returns with appropriate information on charges and create credit note when required.
PF Customer ServiceOther qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND WHAT WE OFFER
Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
We Offer :
An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Loyalty, Care, Respect and Boldness.
A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
Insurance and pension schemes
A friendly and supportive working environment.