Nouvelage is looking for a Female CallCenterTeamLeader to join our team immediately:
– The working hours are 9 working hours per shift and 5 working days per week
– Meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key performance metrics.
– Monitor and evaluate monthly agent performance, review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
– Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal- setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year-end performance review. Assist agents with career development.
– Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
– Report, analyze and resolve system, customer, and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience.
– Build, establish, and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, and other areas of the company to facilitate problem-solving.
– Stay informed of all new products and services and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
– Assist in administering team attendance records, salary plans, vacation and staffing schedules, and forecasts.
– Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
– 3+ years of experience as a team leader in a call center is a MUST
– Females Only
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
– Excellent communication skills
– Multitasking and analytical skills
– Good English
– Good Microsoft user ( Word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Working Location: Nasr City