Exams Resource Deployment Coordinator in British Council
About the job
Role Title: Exams Resources Deployment Coordinator
Number of positions: 2
Contract type: 1-Year Fixed Term Contract (Renewable)
Payband and Salary: PB4/H 7709 EGP
Please note that all applications for this post should be submitted in English. It is advisable to apply in advance to avoid any technical issues at the last moment.
The purpose of this role is to support the Resource Deployment Manager to deploy the right mix and profile of Examiners Venue Supervisors and Venue Staff for Test Day delivery using BOSS and other systems. This role will support recruitment and management of Examiners (incl IELTS & Schools). The pool will participate in bulk recruitment of Venue Staff and ensure appropriate level of recruitment for Venue Supervisors to put through short lists for Operations Managers to select.
The Job Opportunities And Challenges
• Develop skills in recruitment delivering training as well as monitoring & giving feedback on performance of venue staff
• Ensuring all required documentation is complete and up-to-date
• Communicate effectively when working virtually
• Schedule and manage venue staff as per deadlines
• Liaise with scheduling administrator on resource requirements for various exams
• Maintaining up to date database of all venue staff (contact details training performance)
• Supporting the effective implementation of Back Office Scheduling System & Clock in Clock out across all exams products
• Organising and conducting venue staff performance management activities (spot checks follow-ups)
• Checking and processing claims for payment in a timely manner and in accordance with internal processes and measures
• Management of IELTS examiner quality and compliance through the Professional Support Network
• Ensuring that all venue staff management activities are consistent with key equal opportunities and diversity principles
Customers/ Relationship and stakeholders
• Carries out instructions and requests from line manager and other managers efficiently and effectively.
• Working with local HR for compliance with recruitment and induction of resources
• Point of contact for all venue staff
• Escalates complex issues/ complaints regarding Venue Staff or Examiners to Operations Resource Manager to provide solutions
Risk and compliance
• Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services (e.g. child protection security policies financial protocols anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and its customers at all times.
• Maintains standards and supports Exam security and compliance
Analysis and reporting
• Supports daily/weekly planning/capacity meetings
• Analyses outcomes and recommends improvements to resourcing standards
The role includes a good level of health insurance and a friendly English-speaking work environment. We offer opportunities to develop professional skills through our internal portal E-Learning & Development. The candidate is expected to complete successfully the compulsory courses during the first month.
About You (essential requirements for the role): we are looking for someone who has:
• B1 written and spoken English
• University degree (or equivalent)
• 2 year working experience in operations environments
• Experience working in compliance regulated procedures
• Experience with planning and scheduling
• Working in a challenging environment against tight deadlines.
• Have knowledge/experience in child protection policies and practices