Now we are hiring “IT Supervisor”
– Administrate and troubleshoot different Exchange environment 2010,1013, Exchange online and o365 hybrid environments.
– Administrate Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, and Terminal Services
– Administrate and install assigned server, network and client hardware, operating systems and Firewalls.
– Administrate Active Directory and Group Policy
– Monitor and report on performance for all assigned servers, applications, and technologies.
– Alignment with IT security policy and corporate standards.
Contributing IT Assets Management.
– Administrate SCCM server.
– Contributing on designing IT Infrastructure projects.
– Provide day-to-day second level technical support.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
– MCSE: Core Infrastructure (Must)
– At least worked one year as team leader or supervisor
– Experience in the following technology: (Microsoft: Active Director, Microsoft Exchange)
– Experience on Microsoft Exchange 2010/ 2013 server, Mail Flow, – Exchange Online, Client connectivity (On-prem and cloud), Device management, Load balancing
– Knowledge in Microsoft Server features (DFS – WSUS – CA – IIS).
– Knowledge in Virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare).
– Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals.
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to lead teams and define team members goals
– The ability to share clear messages and make complex ideas easy to understand for everyone.
– Ability to delegate
– Sets, communicates and regularly assesses priorities.
– Recruiting, training, and evaluating staff members.
– Creates an environment that promotes and encourages change or innovation.
– Personally, communicates a clear vision of the broad impact of change.
– Provides opportunities for development through tools, assignments, mentoring and coaching relationships etc.