Softline is a leading fast-growing global Information Technology solutions and services provider focused on the emerging markets of Eastern Europe, the Americas and Asia. We help our customers digitally transform and protect their businesses in cyber space. Our portfolio includes end-to-end technology solutions, public and private clouds, software and hardware provisioning and a broad array of associated services as well as next-generation approaches. Sofltine’s portfolio covers the entirety of organizations’ IT needs.
We are headquartered in London and operate in 55 countries and serve over 60,000 Enterprise and SMB clients, from all sectors. Softline has partnerships with more than 3,000 software and hardware manufacturers and has the highest partner status with all our key partners. We are customer-centric and provide brand-independent solutions which best serve our customers’ needs.
The market conditions and competition we face are tougher than ever before. So, if you are a self-starter and fast learner, have the drive, optimism and resilience to help propel our customers and Softline forward, we will offer excellent earning & personal development opportunities. If that is what you are looking for, we would love you to be part of our future.
About The Role
As an Account Manager, you will work with various client segments and bring a strong customer base to the organization. You would be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and maintaining the relationship with the existing customers.
You Will Support Business Growth Through
- Acquiring new accounts and generating a workable client stream in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Forecasting and achieving monthly business targets by offering IT customized solutions to enterprise customers;
- Strategy development, business planning, and execution of the strategies towards the client relationship;
- Managing account relationship, senior-level positioning, effective account mapping;
- Generating business from the assigned account/ products;
- Create and present offers;
- Close collaboration with the pre-sales, sales and technical team in positioning designing and implementing solutions.
What You'll Bring To The Role
- Account management experience/Direct Sales;
- Experience in handling enterprise accounts;
- Microsoft products knowledge and experience in solution & consultative sales of IT & Network Services;
- IBM products knowledge;
- Fluent English.
What We Offer
- Highly competitive salary and bonus, plus several additional benefits;
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects;
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization;
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses