Tax Supervisor - Siemens
The Tax Supervisor will take care of different tax compliance matters for the Siemens entities, coordinating tax audits and the relationship with the tax authorities. Also, he will be liaising closely with local finance and accounting team as well as external tax advisors.
This will include:
- Coordinates the preparation of tax returns, examines accounts.
- Review tax calculates according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations by required deadlines.
- Provide guidance to Accounting and other departments on any required tax adjustments.
- Cooperates with tax advisors in order to optimize tax burdens.
- Review the preparation of different tax declarations.
- Provides financial accounting team with technical tax advice and assistance.
- Manage tax audits and ensure adequate documentation for tax audits is prepared and stored.
- Liaise with tax authorities and negotiates with tax officials at a tactical level.
- Provide different tax advices to business units.
- Review contract proposal and provide tax position.
- Liaise with regional tax team on international projects.
- Pro-actively identify weaknesses in current processes and identify solutions, to ensure that tax processes are in place and deliver the correct output.
- Track legislative changes and pro-actively inform different departments and business units regarding any new developments in terms of tax law and tax considerations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An Academic degree in Accounting / Finance from reputable University or college
- Minimum eight to ten years’ experience in similar function.
- Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Solid SAP experience is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as English fluency.
- Presentation, analytical thinking, communication & accountability skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure in difficult and often time-constrained situations will nicely round off your profile.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment independently and within the team with high level of accuracy.
We offer exciting career options, interesting professional challenges, and the opportunity to be part of a global team.
If you would like to see your future in a dynamic, international environment, then we look forward to receiving your complete application.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time