To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in Testing Function which requires a highly capable and passionate resources for specialized domains as Digital, IoT and Cloud Transformation.Senior Test Engineer will be required to review testing strategy, build test plan, Test Cases and support Testing activities. Senior Test Lead will be required to implement efficiencies including automation and standardization to maximize Vodafone benefits.The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the Digital ecosystem (websites, mobile, REST API), knowledges in developments to automate things
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing VOIS testing methodology and compliance to TMMi L3, analyses testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Analyses the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements.
- Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- May lead small team
- Joins in test plan preparation
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 4-8 Years working in Testing
- Very good understanding of theories and procedures about Software Testing
- Working experience with app and web-based applications technology
- Working experience in dealing with industry test management tools
- HP ALM
- VSTS (Azure)
- Experience in manual/exploratory and automation testing
- Experience in Functional and UI testing (mobile, tablet and desktop)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing test automation solutions using .Net, C# & Selenium
- Scripting with Python / Powershell, Git is appreciated
- Basic Knowledge about rest assured is a plus
- Basic Knowledge about Swift, Kotlin and Angular is a plus
- Experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Agile testing knowledge
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing