About The Job
Accountable for all operational Electrical maintenance activities running at the factory.
- Improve the safety awareness, behavioral safety of the Electrical Team.
- Ensure the implementation of the 13 WISE elements Within Electrical Team.
- Enforce LOTO implementation throughout electrical interventions.
- Enforce the use of all safety procedures to reduce accidents and incidents to an absolute minimum.
- Ensure team engagement to safety practices and its standard – encourage Electrical team to report safety near misses situations and close reported near misses.
- Ensure Electrical team abiding by GMP and GHP to maintain desired level of hygiene and product quality
- Follow FSI and AIB grids to maintain the desired working procedures.
- Implement deep technical Food Safety PM system at factory.
- Engage Electrical team with food safety standards and encourage their near misses reporting and actions closure.
- Increase awareness of the Electrical team about food safety risks among their daily tasks in the filling or the process areas
- Track spare parts/inventory issuing.
- Optimize PM plan and spare parts flow to maintain high efficiency with optimum cost.
- Manpower leveling to satisfy PM, Overhauls and interventions with the optimum overtime rate.
- Provide continuous development and productivity projects to reduce cost.
- Optimize energy and time consumption and eliminate their losses within the factory.
- Follow up monthly corrective maintenance spending
- Implement Scheduled weekly, Monthly and yearly PM and Overhauls.
- 2-Define critical spare parts for factory equipment
- Troubleshoot the technical breakdowns for any equipment tackling the root cause
- Daily follow up on Electrical technician manpower task and actions.
- Optimize machines operations to attain the highest achievable OE%.
- Assign manpower throughout the three shifts to balance the factory performance throughout the operation
- Ensure the Training plan execution for the team
- Optimize energy and time consumption and eliminate their losses.
- Optimize oil and lubricants usage.
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Power Engineering.
- Targeted profile Required between 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant field, preferably FMCGs.
- Takes Accountability and Make Decisions.
- Delivers value for Danone, Customers and Communities with high standards.
- Asses fairly, Cares and Develops people
- Understands Self & Strive for development