- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing DXC testing methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data. Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understands and uses appropriate Test Automation processes and tools.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering from reputable university
Knowledge And Skills
- Solid understanding of testing process and deliverables.
- Experience in API Testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman)
- Familiar with Test Management tools (ALM, Jira)
- Experience using Test Automation tools (Selenium, UFT) is required for Seniors. Basic Automation Skills is required for juniors.
- Experience using Performance test tools (J-meter / Load runner) is big plus
- Very Good Written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Agile Experience is a plus
- ISTQB Certificate is preferred
- Years of Experience from 1+ up to 4 years of experience