Sabbour Consulting is Hiring Marketing Manager
About the job:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
• Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
• Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
• Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
• Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies.
• Track performance of all marketing campaigns.
• Strategic planning, development and implementation of marketing communication strategies.
• Identify new strategies and tactics to maximize brand visibility.
• Plan, create, and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
• Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies that align with company goals.
• Support sales team with up-to-date and aligned marketing materials.
• Plan promotional and awareness campaigns and support.
• Monitor, track, and document campaign results; analyze data/returns/customer response to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio.
• Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals.
• Measure the results of advertising campaigns to determine their effectiveness and cost-benefit ratio.
• 10+ years of experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related field.
• Post graduate studies is a plus.
• Experience in consulting field services is an asset.
• Fluency in English language is a must.