Title: Electrical Technical Design Engineer – Grounding & Lightning Protection
• Responsible for the Grounding Design for Substations, Buildings, and different types on entities (BOM generation, Drawings, cable routing, and Panels)
• Engineering and Technical Calculations, as well as Pricing analysis
• Issuing client quotations
• Tender and Bidding Negotiation
• Manage Client accounts
• Preparing reports for the management
• Support Earthing Dept. on sales tasks
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 2 to 5 years of experience.
• Software skills: MS Office, Autocad, etc.
• Familiar with relevant Design and Implementation standards and codes.