Decorative glass factory” is one of the leading entries at glass processing industry since 1963 located at “Obour city “is hiring the following position
Job title: “Production Engineer “
· Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
· Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
· Reviews and monitors production report and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
· Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
· Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
· Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
· Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
· Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
· Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances
· Job Requirements
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Production Engineering.
· Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in a similar field.
· Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
· Computer Skills:
· MS Word Skills Intermediate
· MS Excel Skills Intermediate
· MS PowerPoint Intermediate
· MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Why Decorative Glass?
- Social& Medical insurance
- Daily meal
- Transportation from & to the company.
- Social activities
- Grants at social & personal occasions
- Gym Access.
- Annual increase according to the performance appraisal