Chema Group are looking for Finance manager.
Report To: General Manager
We are looking for a highly accurate head of finance to oversee all financial activities of our company. He will be responsible of managing financial tasks and ensuring that company finances are used beneficially. He should also ensure that investments and finances comply with regulations. He should demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and experience in modeling financial strategies in order to increase company profitability.
– Manage and motivate a diverse finance and accounting team
– Run the day to day finance operations and Ensure smooth running of finance system
– Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual budgets/results,
– Conduct risk management, Expanding the scope of financial analysis such as company strategic forecast an providing financial analysis support to other functions
– Evaluate and decide on investments,
– CSFs, KPIs setting and tracking – Portfolio performance monitoring
– Allocate resources and manage cash flows,
– Ensuring effective and efficient internal control processes are in place.
– Ensure all accounting activities comply with financial regulations,
– Recommend cost-optimization solutions
Ideal Profile: –
– BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
– At least 5 years’ experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
– MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CMA/CFA) is a plus.
– Experience in ERP
– Fluent in English are a must
– Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management,
– Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models,
– Solid analytical and decision-making skills,
– A strong leader, able to drive changes in systems and behaviors by setting excellent standards and high expectations
– A team player, who thrives in a collaborative environment
– Industrial background is preferred.
– 10th of Ramadan.
– Social & Medical Care System.
– Very Attractive Package.
– Profit Share.
– Transportation allowance.
– 2 Days off.