• Responsible for the entire accounting process including general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, inventory, fixed assets and provisions to complete all assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Preparing financial statements on monthly, quarterly and annual base and the other related financial reports.
• Prepare cash flow position of the company to complete the financial operations and communicate with the banks’ management according to business need.
• Preparing payroll calculations in terms of netting or grossing salaries, processing incentives and deductions and manage the pension fund alongside the HR department
• Monitors actual monthly expenditure & revenue against budget and takes recommends appropriate action to deal with any adverse budget variances.
• Provide all the information and clarifications required to the external auditor and work to facilitate his task.
• Handling financial team in resolving conflicts, delegating and organizing tasks, as well as motivating, leading them during the work.
• Working hours: 9 am to 5:30 pm.
• location: Nasr City
Salary 7 – 8 K