We are hiring Sales Administrator
Duties & Responsibilities
• Support Sales Director and Sales Team in their daily activities.
• Initiate and follow up sales order cycle, down-payment requests, etc.
• Preparing and filing sales contracts and agreements.
• Performing research toward identifying potential sales leads and pitches.
• Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
• Consolidate and submit the updated weekly sales forecast to Sales Management and develop monthly sales reports.
• Prepare reports such as but not limited to seller’s achievement vs. target reports, gap analysis and collection reports, etc.
• Provide all kinds of Admin works that enable sales team to run the business efficiently and effectively and prepare all activities related to sales meetings.
• Support sales team in preparing/consolidating proposals, issuing LG requests, RFP purchase requests, sending customer letter, etc.
• Prepare supporting documents for tenders’ submission.
• Update opportunities and pipeline information on CRM.
• Assists in marketing campaigns reporting.
• Initiate monthly invoicing reports in alignment with Finance and PMO and track collections progress with the sales team.
Academic Experience & Qualifications
• Education: Bachelor degree in business administration or equivalent degree
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience as an assistant and sales administrator.
• Excellent command of English language including business writing.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Very good communications skills.
• Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, power-user in Excel & Power Point in specific.
• Excellent knowledge of MS CRM.