Egypro FME Wadi Degla Holding Company is now hiring:
• Plans, organize, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function by implementing procurement strategy and policy and forecast procurement needs.
• Organizes supervises and directs the work of storeroom and central supply personnel engaged in receiving, issuing, and delivering supplies and equipment.
• Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and procedures.
• Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability, and prepares market analysis reports.
• Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilize appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
• Designs, implements, manage and monitor procurement reporting systems.
• Responsible for planning, developing, and buying materials, parts, supplies, and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
• Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high-quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
• Prepares and issues purchase orders and change notices.
• Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
• Oversees all activities related to the procurement of a commodity, from intent to purchase through delivery of the commodity.
• Assigns procurement requests to the appropriate personnel.
• Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
• Develops and installs clerical and office procedures and practices, and studies workflow, sequence of operations, and office arrangement to determine expediency of installing new or improved office machines.
• Arranges for disposal of surplus materials.
• Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
• Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
• Has at least 7 years’ experience in Purchasing and procurement department within contracting or facility Management Company
• Attention to detail.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from Reputable University
• Fully aware of the purchasing and procurement process.
• Excellent English language and managerial skills are essential.
• familiar with the ERP System.
• General MS Office Program skills.