– Developing new features, APIs, and epics
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
– Maintain current backend code
– Work directly with QA and Product team to achieve high-quality output
– Maintain and improve the platform frontend codebase
– Optimize applications for maximum speed
– Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
– Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
– Review code, layout, and design for projects before client meetings.
– Strong experience with Reactjs, HTML and CSS technologies (SASS, CSS-in-JS)
– System Design, Design patterns & Software Architecture.
– SQL / NoSQL databases and Database architecture skills.
– Solid Experience developing and improving REST APIs and how to interface with them
– Experience in building large and modular codebases.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– Ability to work within a self-organized, cross-functional team
– Experience in cloud platforms like AWS / Digital Ocean.
– In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field.