• To maintaining and administering our bank’s computer networks. maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary, working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
• understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments
• Performing disaster recovery operations
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems
• Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems
• Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks.
• Designing, configuring, and testing networking software
• Awareness of how Data Center equipments’ work.
• Bachelor Degree in Communications / Computer Engineering / Computer science with a network engineering focus.
• Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP)
• Data Center Networking (ACI, OTV, NSX)
• 5 Years of experience in Networking Data Center.
• Good Knowledge in Networking, preferably CISCO products and technologies;
• Routing & Switching (Routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP)
• Network Security techniques (Encryption, dot1x) .
• A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired.
Location : Cairo