Project Manager - mobica.
About the job
• What you will need to do: -
• Project Planning and Scheduling: Planning project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources, and milestones. Managing planned activities including schedule difficulties accordingly Assuring a valid project safety plan is in place.
• Customer Satisfaction Management in Projects: Understanding of what’s important to satisfy a customer to impact for a successful project. Using CCRP to collect and manage customer dissatisfaction. Escalating customer difficulties to management. Assuring commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract. Collecting customer feedback and prompts the submission of customer satisfaction survey.
• Project Financial and Cost Management: Understanding and use full cost calculation or model and different revenue recognition methods. Controlling project cost and cash flow.
• Legal and Contract Management for Projects: Understanding standard terms and conditions and the impact upon the contract of differing and/or additionally accepted terms and conditions.
• Project Reporting: Forthrightly presents an account of project status/issues in project reviews. Reporting status or progress to customer and other stake holders with appropriate detail. Raising potential project issues to relevant stake holders.
• Scope and Change Management for Projects: Managing scope and changes in business system. Avoiding scope creep. Assuring no changes are made without required approval.
• Project Risk and Opportunity Management: Understanding risks identified during sales or execution in assigned contracts and mitigates.
• Procurement Management for Projects: Issuing purchasing requisitions for internal and sometimes external suppliers of products and services included in assigned projects.
• Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• What you will need to have: -
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering with domain experience in project business.
• MBA Diploma & PRMG is a plus.
• Certified PMP or IPMA is a plus.
• 10+ years’ experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects.
• Ability to analyses numerical data, verbal data, and all other sources of information. Break’s information into component parts, patterns, and relationships. Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem.
• Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Arabic language is required.