Unicare-Egypt is Hiring now:
((((Junior Internal Auditor))))
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The junior internal auditor is responsible for reviewing and evaluating an organization’s operations; assessing the effectiveness and adequacy of all internal controls of management.
His job description entails reporting to and assisting the Director with reviews and special project work as may be required.
It may also involve assisting in training and supervising the work of internal audit graduate interns and junior staff.
He performs as a business consultant and assurance provider to their organization.
The role of the junior internal auditor also entails reporting the results of an audit to management by preparing audit work papers and evidence.
He assists the external auditors of the company in ensuring that the annual financial statement audit review is performed at a low cost, thereby making some savings to the company.
His work description also involves identifying improvement opportunities and risk factors from analyzing company operational functions.
The duties of the junior internal auditor also entail identifying creative insights, outliers, and value by carrying out analytical procedures.
He also performs policy adherence tests as well as personally formulate and implement the company’s internal audit programs.
He is also responsible for communicating and reaching agreements on findings with the audited subject, as well as initiate remedial action to resolve the finding.
The junior internal auditor creates a draft internal audit report and discusses it with the right management level.
He is also expected to carry out ad hoc assignments based on management requests and/or project assurance, etc., and update audit programs for implementation.
It is also part of the junior internal auditor’s duties to provide ad hoc assistance to internal audit managers and specialists.
The junior internal auditor performs various functions in ensuring the effectiveness of an organization’s operations with :
– Carry out financial, operational, and compliance audit duties such as: evaluating internal controls, applying professional audit techniques, preparing audit work papers, developing solutions, and documenting findings
– Assist senior auditors as assigned by the director in effectively performing daily operations
– Under the supervision of the director, provide relevant information under review such as findings and recommendations to the organization’s management
– Assist senior auditors as requested by the director to enable effective execution of various reviews, including audit tasks, inventory, NCAA, and petty cash
– Help in coordinating assignments with the senior auditor
– Provide quality training to graduate interns for them to be able to create a strong and effective training program for CPA’s in the future
– Perform departmental monthly budget reconciliation
– Execute other duties that the supervisor or/and management may assign.
major requirements, including skills, abilities, knowledge, and academic qualifications to be hired for the position:
– An accounting Bachelor’s degree is a Must.
– 3-5 years of experience is a Must.
– Strong ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret governmental regulations (taxes), professional journals, general business periodicals, technical procedures, and other relevant materials and reports.
– Strong ability to prepare procedure manuals, business correspondence, and reports.
– Strong ability to effectively respond to questions and present information to the general public, clients, and groups of managers.
– Strong mathematical skills to perform simple calculations such as volume, discounts, commissions, interest, proportions, area, percentages, circumference.
– Strong ability to apply concepts of basic geometry and algebra in work situations.
– Strong reasoning and analytical skills to solve practical problems.
– Strong ability to comprehend and interpret various instructions presented in different forms, including oral, written, schedule, and diagram.
– Certifications such as CIA or CPA holders are preferable.
– Giza residents are preferable.