Internal Auditor - nestle
Location: Can be based in Egypt, Lebanon or Algeria
Minimum Educational qualification: Completion of university program with certification (MSc) in Accounting, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, IT, Mathematics or Law, or MBA. Professional auditing certification (preferred), such as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
Minimum Relevant work experience: 2-3 years of operational experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing or Factories in Nestlé.
Deadline for Applications: 22 Nov 2020
Joining the Nestlé Internal Audit Team means you will be contributing to the mission to enhance and protect Nestlé organizational value by identifying risks, providing objective assurance, advice and insight. You will get to work and train in every area of our business, while travelling in the Middle East and Africa Region to carryout assignments
• Performing internal audit engagements of Nestlé units. i.e. performing the risk assessment to plan and deliver audits and discussing the observations with stakeholders and ensuring recommendations are value-adding and pragmatic.
• Identifying areas of improvement will be a key result of your work. As a Nestlé Internal Auditor you will have a fascinating opportunity to get to know all activities and functions within the Nestlé Group – such as Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Production and Finance – and all this in the whole Middle East and Africa region.
What will make you successful
• Master or bachelor degree in Finance, Audit, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or Law
• Fluency in Arabic and/or French will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Auditing/Finance/Other Operational roles will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills, Analytical skills and a team spirit mindset
• Self-motivated, drives results, sense of urgency, ability to multi-tasking, organize and prioritize information at hand;
• Desire and commitment to travel extensively; easy adaptation to various working conditions (i.e. factories, warehouses, field visits) and strong interest in working in an international environment;
• Aptitude to learn and master various subjects