Fiber Misr Systems is Hiring
“Senior Systems Engineer – Storage”
· Implement, test and support infrastructure solutions that meet the scope of work documents and industry best practices.
· Validating Bill of Material and scope of work for projects.
· Provide physical and logistical layout of the resources and equipment within the datacenter.
· Taking the responsibility for implementation, test, acceptance and secure stakeholders’ approval and handoff for implementation.
· A proven track record of services delivery excellence with 6+ years of experience.
· 6+ years’ experience in storage infrastructure implementation (based on Dell SC, Unity, XtremIO, Isilon, or similar) understanding long distance SAN networking and layered software that supports high availability, data safety, storage manipulations (EMC Recover Point, Snap view, SRDF, SAN Copy, among other).
· 3+ years’ experience with implementing backup and recovery solutions (based on Dell NetWorker, Avamar, Veeam or similar) and data replication architecture and products.
· Experience in Brocade/Cisco SAN architecting, and troubleshooting