Maxevia Company is currently looking for a talented “Female Accountant ” to join our Team:
**Job Description :
– Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
– Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
– Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
– Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
– Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
– Secures financial information by completing database backups.
– Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
– Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting.
– Min. Experience from 6 month to 1 year .
– Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
– Excellent communication skills.
– Professional Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel - Word - Outlook is required.