GL Analysis Specialist - Nestlé
- Position Summary
- Execute all Decision Support Financial Services and Accounting Operations (AO) activities in scope for Nestlé Business Services in a timely manner and according to the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
A day in the life of...
- Execute in-scope processes on time and with the highest level of quality. This includes account reconciliation activities, Period-End-Close activities and Internal Reporting activities
- Prepare Magnitude packages and execute FIM run with quality according to the global Period End Close calendar.
- Execute and distribute expenses through top down allocation and distribution cycles to obtain P&L at SKU level ensuring correct allocation in the financial statements and various reports
- Generate financial reports for the market that generates value for decision making
- Analyse general ledger accounts and propose adjustments if needed.
What Will Make You Successful
-Bachelors Degree holder
-Minimum 2:3 years of relevant experience
-Capability to handle cross functional/hierarchical relationships
-Project management experience is preferred
-Strong Communication skills
-Strong Analytical Skills
-Ability to work in a challenging environment