We’re looking for an e-commerce & Social Media Specialist to join our growing team!
• Position: e-commerce & Social Media Specialist.
• Experience: 1 ~ 3 Years.
• Job type: Full Time.
• Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
• Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
• Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
• Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
• Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
• Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, etc) to stay organized.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• 1 ~ 3 years of relevant experience.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
• Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
• Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Analytical and multitasking skills.
• Web Content Writing.
• Marketing Strategies.