Vacancy: Planning, Budgeting, and Control Manager
Experience: 8+ Years
Part of the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze financial information and assist in driving profitability and growth by analyzing (e.g. revenues, expenditures, and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget.
· Handle annual budgets to department heads and make sure department heads meet with submission of the budget deadline.
· Review the company’s budget for compliance with legal regulations.
· Develop Financial Strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
· Perform analytical assessments to check the profitability and other relevant KPI to assess business health.
· Use knowledge of the line of business and trends to determine materiality of variances; analyze and report the financial impact on the business
· Review any budget requests for approval.
· Coordinate with departments to review plans determines budgetary needs, gather information, monitors programs, and make recommendations on budget preparation, presentation, implementation, and interpretation.