TECHPARKS COMPANY IS HIRING TECHNICAL NETWORK ENGINEER:
JOB DESCRIPTION: –
1-support in designing and planning of Juncia Space, Juniper SRX, EX Series, Juniper MX, and related solutions within the client’s infrastructural network.
2-provides support on-site on all technical facets for an organization of network products of Juniper
3-gain in-depth knowledge of the environment’s precise needs and processes, particular configurations, and problems of its network, and capabilities and drawbacks of its personnel.
2-fix the design and architecture issues of the network, diagnose the network and device configurations, and be responsible for network designing
– Bachelor’s degree in Communication or computer science.
– 1 to 3 years total technical and hands-on experience.
– CCNA/JNCIA certificate is a must.
– Cisco, Juniper, F5, or Palo Alto Certificate is a plus.
– Network Experience preferred (Cisco, Juniper, Aurba, etc.)
– Security Experience preferred (F5, Palo Alto, Fortinet, etc.)
– good written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent command in English writing and speaking.
2-Two days off (Saturday & Friday)
3-Social and medical insurance