We are currently looking for
” Digital Marketing Manager” to join our team at ” Maxevia Corporate ”
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
• Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
• Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of a company’s social content.
• Helping our team in Building and executing social media tasks through competitive research, platform determination, messaging and other social media daily duties.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, agencies and other vendor partners.
• Organize meetings for the Department for professional growth.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Preparing weekly and Monthly Report which includes (Website preview, Social media platforms movement, and Ads analysis)
▪︎ 3-6 years of experience in the same position
▪︎ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
▪︎ Fluent in English
Digital Marketing Diploma Or Certificate is a Plus
▪︎ Marketing Strategy, all Social Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organization, Multi-Tasking
▪︎ In-Depth Of knowing SEO and affiliate Marketing