Light Current Engineer
The Light Current would be responsible for:
• Design and implementing the security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm …etc.)
• Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, designs and accomplishes product presentations.
• Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown for large projects
• Doing site survey for the light current and passive cabling.
• Verifying & confirming BOQ, Prelims & other expenses in advance to avoid unwarranted / unaccounted costs
• Present the designs and work flow processes in collaboration with the customer to gain commitment to the engagement – collaborate with the suppliers and take best delivery periods.
• Remain updated with relevant technology developments through ongoing personal development.
• Bachelor degree in engineering from relevant discipline or equivalent
• V.Good in English
• 1 years’ experience at least in light current systems is a must (Fiber optics, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, intercom, …etc.)
• Extensive engineering knowledge in the design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, Audio Visual, intruder Alarm, structure cabling …etc.)
• Must be able to extract hidden or unrealized customer requirements and gain consensus on these requirements with the customer.
• Ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements.
• Able to develop relationships and communicate with high level customer technical staff
• Advanced understanding of technical terminology related to company products & services.
• Advanced level presentation skills
• High communication skills
Salary : Negotiable