Credit Collection Analyst in Sanofi
About the job
Ensuring an adequate assessment of customer credit risk and facilitate decision-making by business and finance management. This will be achieved by providing relevant timely and accurate information to managers based on/thorough analysis of the customer portfolio dynamics.
Key Roles and Resposnsibilities
· SAP CEP preparation to operate CHC activity.
· Full cooperation/collaboration with different stakeholders & project team for a successful implementation.
· Responsibility for all actions related to CHC-CI2C assets transfer as per the country applicable/retained methodology
· Responsibility for managing any scoping of critical activities that current CI2C team will identify as necessary to ensure that the activity is able to run from Day 1 in a smooth manner.
· Responsibility for full/successful testing of CI2C processes in the new model during implementation across all related systems SAP-CEP & High radius .
· UAT data migration support cutover and check
· Responsible for evidence/record the workload in detail by building a strong database efficient to be visualized including all daily work statistics.
· Support internal & external audit inspection by providing the required data.
· Respect of the affiliate policies & Rules.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Respect of companys values financial code of ethics code of ethics and social charter.
· Respect of personal data protection charter.
· Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
· Respect of segregation of Duties SOD principles.
· Responsible for assessing the risk of their domain of responsibility.
JOB-HOLDERs ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor of degree Faculty of Commerce major accounting or finance or equivalent.
· 1-2 Years of relevant financial experience in a multinational company preferred Pharmaceutical companies.
· Excellent SAP Knowledge.
· Excellent command of English language.
· Excellent Computer skills (MS word Excel Access power point).
· Good Communication skills.
· Ability to challenge the status quo and go for extra mile.
· Ability to work under pressure and respecting deadlines.
· Highly adaptive and comfortable working with changing processes and organizational structures
· Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now.
· Take action instead of waiting to be told what to do.
· Act in the interest of our patients & customers.
· Put the interests of the organization ahead of my own or those of our team.