EnerDyn Global is Hiring:
Planning Engineer (Egyptians Only)
* Prepare and develop cash flow forecast of projects and highlights any cash constraints using scientific approach.
* Sponsor, organize and coordinate weekly management meeting to update management with different business aspects.
* Build, update and maintain resources database to facilitate resource allocation during projects’ planning and efficiently track cost against budget during execution phase.
* Monitor day-to-day work progress for a project(s) and provide accurate weekly and monthly reports by swiftly communicating potential progress delays or project slippages.
* Tracking and analyzing field results.
* Continually make comparisons between planned progress and actual progress and report any differences to Operations Manager.
* Make sure complex projects are handled on time and on budget by overseeing the project planning, inventory services, cost control, team leadership, and project management.
* B. SC. Construction Management.
* 3 - 5 Solid Experience in multidisciplines projects.
* Oil & Gas Experience is preferred.
* Cairo Residence.
* Ready to join immediately.