We are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector to join our production department. As the Quality Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
Experience:0-2 years' experience
With mention in the title " Quality Inspector "
1) Monitor all supplied raw materials.
2) Monitoring the production process at different stages.
3) Selecting sample from production line at interval times for inspection and testing.
4) Carrying out tests on products by observing or measuring dimensions
5) Carrying out tests on products by observing or measuring weight
6) Carrying out tests on products by observing or measuring physical characteristics
7) Carrying out tests on products by observing or measuring chemical characteristics
8) Carrying out visual tests on products.
Academic Level/Bsc. Of science, or agriculture or any relevant Bachelor degree
· Experience: Fresh or 2+ experience accepted
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
· Good math and technical skills.
· Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Goal setting.
- Effective planning.
- Effective management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability of keen observation.
- Analytical Skills, logical thought process and meticulous attention to details.
- Decision maker
- Ability to translate skills and knowledge to others.