Cash Operation Accountant
Posting Country: Egypt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Reconciliation for Billing, ADSL and financial treatment for short & Over
End to End Reconciliation to assure the postpaid transactions are reflected correctly on AR
• Proper detailed reconciliation for TKA’s( Mobile shop, Radio shack), mini express, Fawry and x- dealers to ensure that figures are most accurate on a daily basis, (Billing VS Extranet VS Bank statement ).
• Business review and collection forum
Key performance indicators:
• Measure the communication flow with the related parties and its effect on business
• The accuracy and the quality of outputs and reports and it’s timing
• The responsibilities of daily and monthly closing work flow and how the reconciliation achieved properly
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Validated billing reports with other sources to maximize the accuracy
• Working together as a team play and support each other’s
• 2 ways feedback with all customers and run the business accordingly
Risk Management Process
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.